Did you know there are over 150 job roles in the Automotive sector, ranging from technical to non-technical roles, marketing to finance, customer service and sales? IMI Autocity will help you to choose the best role for you with information on all the jobs available, and help you plan your progression within the industry.
Join us in this exciting, diverse and fast-paced sector and find your #MotorCareers today, it really is a job for life!
We asked some of our industry experts why they think the automotive industry is a career for life:
- Interesting work—Sure, you may change a lot of oil, but you can also work on novel challenges including race cars, classic cars and heavy equipment
- Helping others – Imagine not having the skills to keep your car on the road to and from your job, and then imagine the gratitude people feel when you relieve their anxiety
- Meeting people – Customers are as different as their cars, and all want to know you have kept them safe, saved them money, and fixed the problem
- Challenging problem-solving – On the same day in a repair shop, you can work on vehicles made 40 years ago and ones made last month. Each car presents new dilemmas needing your talent and skill
- Innovation – Automotive is an ever evolving sector, with new technologies being introduced and electric vehicles coming to the fore front.
Get in touch
If you have any questions just get in touch with the IMI Careers team and they will be happy to help you!