Introducing the IMI Skill Auto finalists of 2019 in Heavy Vehicle Technology!
This year’s finalist sees the very first-ever female finalists in this stream of competition, alongside the tallest competitor we’ve ever had at 6″5, a finalist that has retained to join the industry, a farmer and a dedicated finalist who attended the national qualifiers straight after a holiday only booking into the hotel at 2am the night before the competition!
IMI Skill Auto Heavy Vehicle Technology 2019 finalists
- Claire Weller – Skillnet and Adams Morley, Portsmouth
- James Hillocks – Stephenson College and MC Truck and Bus
- John Dudley – Skillnet (DAF) and Motus Commercials
- Matthew Hands – Skillnet and Brian Currie, Bedford
- Kieth Kelly – South West College and B McCaffrey & Sons
- David Bodie – Stephenson College and Hartshorne Motor Services
Come and support team IMI Skill Auto 2019
Come and support the team at the IMI Skill Auto final held at the amazing World Skills UK Live in the Birmingham NEC from Thursday 21st November until Saturday 23rd November. Get your FREE tickets here https://www.worldskillsuk.org/directions/worldskills-uk-live