It’s finally time to introduce you to our IMI Skill Auto 2019 finalists.
First up its the turn of our Body Repair finalists coming all the way from Northern Ireland to Lancashire. In this group, we have all under 21-year-olds with two from the Northern Ireland heats and five of the finalists from the same day’s national qualifier!
IMI Skill Auto Body Repair 2019 finalists
- Rowen Small – Remit and Appollo Motor Group
- Sam Phillips – Cardiff & Vale College and Fordthorne, Penarth
- Greame Nevin – Riverpark Training and Wrights Accident Repair Centre
- Matthew Sutton – Training 200 and Abbots Car Repairs Ltd
- Dominic Mills – Training 200 and HB Panelcraft
- Chris McCarley – Riverpark Training and Charles Hurst
Come and support team IMI Skill Auto 2019
Come and support the team at the IMI Skill Auto final held at the amazing World Skills UK Live in the Birmingham NEC from Thursday 21st November until Saturday 23rd November. Get your FREE tickets here https://www.worldskillsuk.org/directions/worldskills-uk-live