Introducing the 2019 IMI Skill Auto finalists in Light Vehicle Technology!
With one of the finalists scoring 10 extra points than the others, it’s set to be an exciting final at the NEC! Finalists are from across the UK all the way from Devon to Scotland, one of them did not stop smiling the entire day and actually asked for additional faults to be put in the electric task when he had finished.
IMI Skill Auto Light Vehicle Technology 2019 finalists
- Harry Chaundy – GTG Training and
- Jake Hubbard – Skillnet and Forest Gate
- Ruairi Barrow – South West College and Donnelly Brothers
- Robert Pallent Bright – Skillnet and Lookers Ford
- Matthew Bundy – Skillnet and Hendy Ford
- Christopher Wright – ProVQ and PRG Toyota, Stockport
Come and support team IMI Skill Auto 2019
Come and support the team at the IMI Skill Auto final held at the amazing World Skills UK Live in the Birmingham NEC from Thursday 21st November until Saturday 23rd November. Get your FREE tickets here https://www.worldskillsuk.org/directions/worldskills-uk-live