5 Steps to win Gold in the IMI Skill Auto competitions
- Step 1 – Get yourself nominated between 2nd March and 2nd April by your tutor or employer at WorldSkills in Engineering and Technology for Light Vehicle Technology, Heavy Vehicle Technology, Body Repair or Refinishing www.worldskillsuk.org/
- Step 2 – Nominees will be emailed a link and password to complete a 30 minute online 30 question multiple choice knowledge quiz that needs to be completed by the April 2nd.
- Step 3 – Attend a one day National Qualifier with 5x practical tasks
- Step 4 – Compete at the final held at World Skills UK Live in November
- Step 5 – Win GOLD!
Dates for your diary
- 2nd March – 2nd April : Nomination and online test
- 20th May – 22nd May : Refinishing National Qualifiers @3M, Atherstone
- 10th June – 12th June : Heavy Vehicle Technology National Qualifiers @IVECO, Basildon
- 24th June – 26th June : Body Repair National Qualifiers @Nationwide Accident Repair, Yorkshire
- 6th July – 10th July : Light Vehicle Technology National Qualifiers @Henry Ford Academy, Daventry
- 18th November – 21st November : Final @WSUKlive, Birmingham NEC